- The tournament takes place between Friday 6 November and Sunday 8 November.
- The tournament is being organised between the Asian Sixes Cricket Tour and Southerners Sports Club of Bangkok.
- Star players appearing are Darren Maddy and Rikki Clarke who play for Warwickshire and England and Ian Westwood who is the current Warwickshire captain.
- All games take place at the Harrow International School, near to Don Muang Airport. in Bangkok.
- Admission is free and refreshments are available.
- All teams and officials are staying at the The Chaophya Park Hotel who are the major tournament sponsors along with Etihad Airlines, San Miguel, Dukes Cricket Balls, Bully’s Pub, The Crossbar, Imran Sports, MBMG Group and D2D.
- The tournament will be collecting equipment and raising money for the development of cricket in Thailand for the Southerners chosen programme, Petchabun Junior Cricket.
- Twenty one teams are competing in the tournament as follows: The Ban Chang Bulls (Pattaya, Thailand), Beijing CC (Beijing, China), The Bounty Buccaneers (Malaysia), CBB SC’s and CBB SK’s (both international), Crossbar Cowboys (Bangkok, Thailand), Delhi Medical Association (Delhi, India), Etihad (Abu Dhabi, UAE), Falcon KOTC and Falcon DNV (both Kuwait), Floggers and Robbers (Chiang Mai, Thailand), Garden School International Gladiators (Pattaya, Thailand), Jakarta Gonads (Indonesia), Lanka Drunk (ers) and Lanka Lions (both Singapore), NT Crocs (Australia), Pattaya CC (Pattaya, Thailand), Pelicans CC (Delhi, India), Southerners 1 & 2 (both Bangkok, Thailand).
Thursday 5 November
7pm: Officials Meeting
7.30pm: Captains Meeting. Both at the Chaophya Park Hotel
8.30pm: Opening Function at Bully’s Pub, Between Soi 2&4 next to Marriot Hotel, Sukhumvit Road.Friday 6 November
12.00: First Day’s Play Commences
7.30pm: Opening Cocktail Reception at the Chaophya Park Hotel
Saturday 7 November
8.15am: Second Day’s Play Commences
8pm: Evening Function at the Crossbar, Soi 23 Sukhumvit Road
Sunday 8 November
8.15am: Finals Day Commences
5.30pm (approx): Awards Ceremony at the Harrow International School Ground
The second Thailand International Cricket Sixes is fast approaching. It takes place on 6-8 November, and there's already plenty to report.
Demand to enter the Asian Cricket Sixes Tour event has been overwhelming from overseas sides, which is a great boost for the tournament in only its second year! A field of around 20 teams looks likely to compete at the Harrow International School ground in Bangkok, with teams flying in from all over the world to spend plenty of Thai 'quality time'.
Thanks to generous sponsorship from Etihad Airlines and the Chaophya Park Hotel, ACST are delighted to confirm that England internationals Darren Maddy and Rikki Clarke will join the tournament to play and to give insights into life as current top flight cricketers with England and Warwickshire. They will also be joined by their current captain at Warwickshire, Ian Westwood.
"Bangkok's an attractive destination and last years Sixes went marvellously well. We'll confirm the team entries shortly but it’s likely the team numbers will have doubled since last year which is excellent news for the tournament."